Friday, January 29, 2010

Soldiering On

This week has been a challenging one! On one hand, I received an amazing compliment from a government country manager at work, and was very grateful at how loud she was with it. On the other hand, so many challenges both personally and professionally - I feel the need to pass out for about two days, and just get all the rest I can.  However, I don't have time for that, so I'll soldier on.

Tomorrow, I'm participating in the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics. I'm SO grateful that there is no snow on the ground and that I have the potential to not freeze to death.  It's probably the only time in my life that I'll do it, so I might as well enjoy it!

Next weekend I'm heading to Bellingham, so hopefully I can pick up a few items for a good weekend travel story.  I love the coast, so I'm looking forward to it! Also, I get to see my family - so it's going to be a great trip!  Just praying now for a snow-free pass so I can drive safely there and back without any stress!

Hoping for a wonderful weekend, and some time to relax and finish my state business taxes!

No comments: